Tony Trussoni and I talk about “5 Ways To Train the Next Generation of Leaders.” Tony tells us about how he entered ministry, ways we can train children, and connects us with some great resources to help us out in the process.
Here are the resources we mentioned in the episode:
• Tony went to seminary at Southern Seminary
• Huffington Post article about faith retention.
• New City Catechism for kids
• Sojourn Kids (North Star Catechism)
• Luther’s Small Catechism
• The Rizers Children's Worship Songs
• Family Worship by Donald S. Whitney
• Practical Family Ministry by Timothy Paul Jones
• Gospel-Powered Parenting by William P. Farley
Check out our sponsor Ministry Assistant Services. They can connect you with a virtual assistant who can handle all the administrative tasks that wear you out so you can focus on the important things you are called to do! Check them out!